Wednesday, February 18, 2009

POOPFEST Winter 2009

Well the s**t hit the fan today! Michael is on a antibiotic that as usual causes some extra poopy. (we had 6, count them 6 outfit changes on sunday, including 1 in B.J.'s). On top of that it makes it a lovely shade of red (sorry I know T.M.I.). So today being Wednesday is my normal day off so I gladly spent it with my sick baby snuggling and loving on him.

I DID NOT however gladly spend cleaning not only his, but the cat and the dog's behind as well.

That's right my cat in the bathroom....the one where her litter box is, you ask??? Of course not! Oh on the nice easy to clean tile then?? NO! On the 1 square foot of rug that I purchased (and spent WAY more than I should have) when we redid the bathroom. Wasn't that nice of her??

The dog spared me, pooped (and pee'd) on my kitchen floor, only after she stepped in it!

My animals do not usually do this sort of thing. A weird alien intestant parisite?? A early April fool's joke?? A hidden camera show maybe I dont know...I do know that this day however, will go down as our first (hopefully not annual) Poopfest day :)

Thanx for listening to my vent!!

No comments: