Friday, February 20, 2009

A Day In The Life of Michael

7:00am--wake up
7:00-7:45am- play in crib(pull everything out of the hamper next to my crib)
7:45am-wake mommy up (by screaming as loud as I can)
8:00am-eat breakfast (mostly, what I dont like I give to nikki, the doggy)
9:00am- get dressed (usually includes a fountain show for mom)
9:30am-play, or go to Y with mom (and play there)
11:00am-eat some more
11:30am-take nap (maybe)
1:00pm -wake up and play(pulling everything out of drawers, cupboards, moms purse, ect..)
2:30pm-play (with the dog bowls)
3:00pm-maybe run arrands with mom (probebly grocery shopping, I help by unloading all of the fruit out of the cart [and onto the floor])
5:00pm-take another nap(maybe)
7:00pm-wake up and eat (daddy's now home!)( I.E. ignore mommy)
7:15pm-play (again)
8:30pm-eat dinner with mommy and daddy (well I eat, they are the entertainment)
9:00pm-take bath (I help get mommy and daddy too)
9:20pm-story time with daddy while mom massages neck and shoulder (for tortacollis)(ahh..the good life)
9:40pm-bottle
9:45-10:00pm-fall alseep while mom rocks me :)

REPEAT

***INTERVIEWERS NOTE***
I dont know very many people who could handel such a rigourous schedule, but by all means give it a try!! ;)

1 comment:

Denise said...

He is a busy litle boy!