Friday, December 19, 2008
















Some pretty cute pictures if I do say so myself! Ok, ok sorry havent posted in forever but I am sure you all have noticed its CHRISTMAS!!! These are some pics w/ santa. (sorry if they are "dodgy" ;) LOL) If you read my cousins Tara's blog you know I had to take them off of their area and as you can see I dont have a steady hand so when you zoom its blurry. So of course I paid $20 for 1--5x7 so I had a good one!! ( I honestly dont think it is much better than mine) But what else is Christmas for but to shell out the dough! I am kiding of course Christmas is my favorite holiday so thats why I havent been posting because I try my hardest to do every possiable fun Christmas tradition there is, not to mention it is my busiest time at work. If anyone has a different or favorite traidtion they wanna share with me i would love to hear them! Hope you all enjoy the next week or two cuz thats about all we have left for this year. Probebly wont post again until after the holiday so everyone have a happy and safe holiday season---Lisa

No comments: