Wednesday, November 19, 2008




Well.....last month when we went to Michael's dr. (for a normal checkup) he casually mentioned to me that if he hadnt already Michael will probebly start to show signs of separation anxiety (SA). Well I didn't say this to him I didn't want to insult a man of his intellagence but "not my Michael", I said to myself. Not the little baby who is perfectly content playing by himself on the livingroom floor while I start dinner or playing in his highchair peacefully. That SA crap is for high strung babies with high strung mommies (unlike myself ;).
I WAS WRONG!!!
Apperently high strung mommies only get this way from going through the SA phase!!
LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!
This picture I took after I walked out of Michael's sight, (I was trying to capture the screaming face but he stops as soon as he see's me).

No comments: