Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here we are at the apple orchard and the pumpkin patch last Friday (Oct.24th). Tara and a WHOLE BUNCH of family and friends to take our pictures ( god bless her!!!). It was a great day minus a little wind but who doesnt love the rosey cheeks and flowing hair look. Tara was in her "zone" and yet still managed to smile and laugh all day! Michaels auntie Stacy came with us too, she took some pics for her class thats she is taken. I will definately be sure to post some of theirs later when I get them as I am sure they are a thousand times better then mine.







Tara in her "zone".










Taking a break with my boy!










Upside down baby!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Love it!!! It's nice to see photos from a different perspective! Thank you. I know that you are probably going crazy waiting for the photos... I'm working on it! :)