Saturday, January 10, 2009

9 MONTHS OLD!!

My baby turned 9 months old on Thursday! When your kid that is completly eternity (without exageration). NOW I am sitting here saying no, we are rounding the corner of a yr! I only get appox 17 yr and 3 months more. NOT nearly enough time I need more!
Not only did my boy celebrate his 3/4 of a yr b-day, he also (thanx to his sitter, Miss Kristen) started to play patty cake. And tonight about 30 minutes before bed he started crawling! Now I believe I have official started to cry about 5x in the last 3 days because of these things!
Ok so when the pediatrition said to me "you really outta start baby proofing" at his 6 months checkup, did I listen you ask??? Of course not!! SH*T!!! Now I have put up a few baby gates that we had lying around cuz of having a puppy 6-7yr ago and maybe a few outlet covers too, but thats about it. Just take a moment if you think of it today and pray for me ;).

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't believe it! I keep thinking that he is only 4 or 5 months old! Wow... time is flying.